On Monday 30th March, Allan and I celebrated 7 years of marriage... Auntie Fi babysat and we got away to enjoy an evening for two! We went to a stunning restaurant in the Melville Inn just on the outskirts of town. It was beautifully decorated and very cosy with 3 open wood fires - I didn't think to take a picture of the open fires, sorry. Our food was delicious, especially the starters, although Al found his main to be a bit small... After dinner we headed to the Buccleuch (a pub in Dalkeith) for a drink before returning home. All in all a great evening.Thursday, 2 April 2009
Anniversary No.7
On Monday 30th March, Allan and I celebrated 7 years of marriage... Auntie Fi babysat and we got away to enjoy an evening for two! We went to a stunning restaurant in the Melville Inn just on the outskirts of town. It was beautifully decorated and very cosy with 3 open wood fires - I didn't think to take a picture of the open fires, sorry. Our food was delicious, especially the starters, although Al found his main to be a bit small... After dinner we headed to the Buccleuch (a pub in Dalkeith) for a drink before returning home. All in all a great evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment