Jenna kissing her baby sister is just the most precious thing you have ever seen...


She's arrived...
...a few weeks early but she is a healthy 3.12kg's and 53cm's long.
She is absolutely gorgeous, just like her sisters...
Samantha and her new sister...
Olivia absolutely loves Sam, especially at bath time...
...she really calms down when Sam talks to her while I bath her!!
Isn't she beautiful!!!
Aunty Fiona with her 9th niece, she has 3 nephews as well...
Yip a BIG family!!
Have not let Jenna hold baby yet... she's just to rough and she doesn't understand that Olivia is real and she needs to be gentle! She does however love her sister and is always kissing her... without being prompted!!
Olivia ??? Walker





1 comment:
You look wonderful Faith, thanks for all the beautiful pictures, I hope you dont mind if I use some of them on my blog? Hey Jenna please give Olivia a kiss from her SA Gran.
Post a Comment